FAQ’s | Spurlink
1. How long has Spurlink been around and with whom it has worked with?
For more than 10 years, we have served clients from sectors such as Telecom, Education, Retail, Utilities, Media, Manufacturing, Healthcare and life sciences.
2. Does Spurlink have any international experience?
We do extensive business in North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa.
3. Can I try Spurlink services before committing a critical work? Are you open for a pilot project or a Proof of Concept trial?
The answer is yes. We can perform a pilot project.
4. Since I have a time zone difference with India from my location, how do you communicate with me?
We assign a project manager who acts as a single point contact. Our project managers will be available for you to interact in your time zones.
5. How my IP and rights are protected when I send the work to Spurlink?
Typically Spurlink begins the client engagement process with the signing of Non-disclosure agreement. Spurlink has a policy of “Client owns the content” and its facility is equipped with access control, network security and secured data storage / back-up infrastructure.
6. Can you provide services both at my site (onsite) and offshore at your Chandigarh (India) office?
Yes, we do provide both onsite and offshore services.
7. Why should I choose Spurlink over other companies?
The growth achieved over last 10 years is due to the company strengths such as project management, business ethics and flexible approach with its clients/partners.
8. What subject matter expertise does Spurlink has?
Spurlink has subject matter expertise in services in the verticals of:
- Life sciences
9. Can you provide a specialist consultant / expert for short-term assignments to work at my location?
Yes Spurlink can depute specialist consultant for short term assignments at client location.
To know more about our resources & capabilities contact us